Saturday, December 27, 2008

Strategy check! :)

If, you actually look at my blog not many posts below you will find that I had posted a brief topic wise break-up for BGP ..which is also referred to as the expanded blueprint for BGP. Now I did that 1) because BGP was tending to be a very vast topic for me to tackle 2) I just wanted to be sure, how much of BGP to expect on CCIE RnS lab. I had also decided to score off the completed topics as I would go through.

Now this approach came to me, after going through many many blogs and success stories. Untill recently a similar approach was posted on the IEBlog as well. So I am happy that I was headed in the right direction. Although what I am still finding difficult is how to hold up so much of info about these technologies that I have completed mastering. Which has made me add the following to my strategy, listen to audio lectures every night before you sleep and build ready reckoner charts for a group of features of a specific technology. Now this should make it simpler for me to hold up all those nitty gritty details about a specific protocol. :)

I will be doing those tech reckoner charts, early in the morning before my day starts & will try to keep them posted here. As far as the audio lectures are concerned, I have acquired IPExperts Audio Class, which seems to have voice of Scott Morris.

So are you guys set as well!?

No comments: